Thursday, July 31, 2014

Introductions


Hi! My name is Simba No. Some people call me Nala instead. I is a kitten, and I is very cute. I has a new house I got a couple weeks ago and it's pretty neat. I has a big brother, and a mommy and a daddy, and LOTS of toys. There's lots of rules I gots to learn but mommy says I is doing a pretty good job of learning them, I just gets distracted because I is still a baby.

I has sort of figured out that night times are for sleepings, but sometimes the bed still looks reeeeeeally fun to play on so mommy has to wear me out real good before bedtime.

I is losing my baby teeths now so I is chewing on stuff and sometimes trying to eat stuffs I shouldn't, but mommy and daddy are trying to teach me what isn't okay to eat so I can grow out of that. Mommy had to put some bitter icky stuff on one of my wand toys to I won't chew it, because I bit a whole piece off it this morning. Mommy also got me some teething toys to help, and I like to bite them a lot so mommy tries to throw me those every time I chew on things I shouldn't, so I think I is supposed to chew on those toys instead. She says she wishes she could find me more of them so I could have lots all over the house so any time I want to chew, there will be an okay thing to chew right there for me.

I is starting to learn that a cord is not a string, and I think I is not supposed to bite those so I tries not to, but sometimes I sniffs them pretty hard and I still has to be told no. I think mommy just put some of that bitter icky stuff on the cords too so maybe now I will remember.

My big brother is really nice. He was mad at me when I first got here and I don't know why, but now I know to listen when he doesn't want to play, and not to steal his special foods. Daddy says he needs it so I tries to remember to leave it alone. I still sometimes forgets because it smells really good, but I is learning. But I think my big brother likes me now. Here we are in the window:



He doesn't play back yet, and he doesn't want to cuddle with me, but he likes to watch me play so I think for now that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment