Friday, January 30, 2009

Too cold....

Yes, I realize I haven't been posting.

Between snowstorms and dealing with work, and the fact that winter generally doesn't agree with me (yes, like so many others, I am prone to Seasonal Affective Disorder - reasons I'd rather not move any futher north than I already am, much as I like Canada) - well, I'm feeling burnt out. And not much is going on anyway, so nothing to report. Even my Twitter feed has been dead for a while.

So yes, I'm still here. I am just seriously contemplating dressing up as a bear and going someplace to hibernate for the winter.

However I am open to any offers that will allow me to afford to move to the Bahamas. Any takers?

6 comments:

  1. "However I am open to any offers that will allow me to afford to move to the Bahamas. Any takers?"

    Looking to ditch me are you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes you think you aren't coming with me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hon, if you're open to "any offers" that will allow you to move there, the most likely ones will exclude me :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOB OFFERS! **JOB** OFFERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I also accept free money.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete