Saturday, December 13, 2008

back among the living... sort of

Well, I had to format the hard drive and start over. *sighs* For those who know about my OCD, you know this is stressing me out more than a bit (granted there are other things stressing me out lately, but if you know anything about OCD you'll know that only makes the symptoms worse). Because it takes a while to reinstall everything as a general rule anyway. On dialup it's like pulling teeth. So it's gonna be a while before things feel quite back to normal on my computer.

But Firefox has been updated with some shiny new add-ons that, while a bit annoying, will be much less annoying in the long run than having nasty little keyloggers install themselves on my computer, run even in safe mode, and disable everything that can kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment