Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Figured I'd better update by now.

Brought home another dog. An American Eskimo this time. She seems pretty well trained, howls a bit at night right now for some reason, though she didn't the first two nights. Hopefully she'll settle.

Hopefully the cat will too. I've never had a dog indoors before, here or otherwise. The cat has been around dogs before but right now she's been hiding under the bed a lot. Came out for a bit but seems to have gotten some backward progress.

I'm also having issues adjusting, but mom reminded me it took me at least a week to get used to the cat. So I'm giving it at least two weeks before making a decision, trying not to stress out and so far failing quite frequently. *heh* Still have a long way to go there. But I have to remember, it'll either work or it won't, and if it doesn't, it's a no-kill shelter and they will take her back within 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment